SHAYLEA & COLE CHISM
This amazing couple planned a beautiful fall wedding celebrating their union with their family and friends. Because they are such a fun couple, everyone came ready to celebrate and dance the night away.
When choosing a venue, it was important to Shaylea that the atmosphere not be too rustic. She wanted a private location with character and the distillery fit the bill. When she saw the Social Hall with 22' ceilings, iron doors, and chandeliers, she knew the distillery would be the perfect place to create a day to remember for them and their guests.
Photo Credit: Victoria Alaniz Photos
THE SOCIAL HALL
A 6,000 square foot reception facility in exposed industrial, farmhouse style. It's aesthetically flexible for any decor style and seating layout.
THE WEDDING HOUSE
The Wedding House is a barndominium with a kitchen, living area, master suite, guest bedrooms, and a loft that sleeps 14 people.
THE DANCE FLOOR
Have cocktails, dance, or get married under the big, starry Texas sky. Seating can be added for a ceremony or seated dinner.
Ceremonies at the distillery can be held in The Social Hall, on The Dance Floor, in The Courtyard, or under our massive oak trees.
- Fourteen (14) hour rental of venue and outdoors areas. Additional hours can be purchased at an hourly rate.
- 2 days for set-up/decorating allowed prior to event and next day cleanup til 2pm.
- Two (2) hour rehearsal. Rehearsal times are subject to availability based on other scheduled events.
- Built-in catering kitchen with designated service entry.
- Built-in beverage bar, customized drink menu, and hand-crafted spirits.
- Bridal suite with private entrance, bathroom, coffee bar, and closed circuit television to view guests arriving.
- Groom's suite with private entrance, television, and poker table.
- Outdoor dance floor, fire pits, and cooking patio.
- Twenty (20) 60” round dining tables.
- Seven (7) 8’ and 6’ rectangular tables.
- Two-hundred (200) white garden chairs.
- Furniture setup and breakdown.
- Venue and grounds for engagement and bridal photo sessions, by appointment.
- Three (3) wooden farmhouse tables (3'x6') for use as head tables, cake table, or catering.
- Two (2) antique car hoods converted into tables/bars for use by DJ or catering.
- Multiple ceremony site options, including The Social Hall, on The Dance Floor, in The Courtyard, or under our massive oak trees.
- Large parking lot with overflow parking lot and parking attendants at beginning of event.
- Your choice of vendors (excluding bartending).
- Seating planner with customizable floor plans from AllSeated.
- On-site manager to receive deliveries and manage facility.
WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW
We get it. You're trying to make decisions. Hope this helps!
Is my date available?
We require a 50% deposit to book your date. As soon as events are booked, the calendar is updated. Check our calendar to check availability of your date.
What is the cost to book the venue?
Pricing varies based on these variables, but we'll do our best to give you an idea. Contact us and we're happy to give you an accurate quote.